If I would ever have to choose only one makeup product, that would definitely be an best soft style 3d mink lashes. Applying eyeliner takes a bit of practice and experimenting, but once you’ve mastered the technique, it will transform your look dramatically, defining and accentuating your eyes.
If you don’t have a steady hand, sit down and place your elbow on a table for more control.
Application tips for the upper lash line:
- Apply eyeliner as close to the lash line as possible, making sure you don’t leave space between the eyeliner and the lash line. Your best soft style 3d mink lashes will look fuller and lush. If you are struggling to get a perfect line, draw a few black dots at the base of the lash line and then join them.
- Keep the line as thin as possible. If you desire a thicker line, you can always build up to it, but it’s much easier to add liner than it is to remove what’s already there. As a general rule, the thickness and intensity of the eyeliner should correlate with the size of your eyelid – the larger the eyelid area, the thicker yet softer the eyeliner should be; the smaller the eyelid area, the thinner and more intense the liner should be. If your eyelid doesn’t show at all, you might want to reconsider lining altogether to avoid smearing and smudging.
Smnsk Application tips for the lower lash line:
- Apply a thin, soft line. Heavy liner on the lower best soft style 3d mink lashes line ends up looking like your mascara has smeared. Even if you use black for the lower lash line, apply it softer than you would for the upper lash line.
- Avoid lining the inside rim of the lids. Besides making the eyes look smaller, after some time it will smear and accumulate in the inner corner of the eye, creating a messy look.
- Make sure that the eyeliner on the lower lash line connects with the back corner of the upper lash line. This creates a more natural, cohesive look.
- Dab concealer just below your lash line to keep liner in place.
Always apply mascara after you have applied eye shadow and eyeliner.
- Eyeliner Pencils are the easiest to apply. Make your eye makeup last longer by setting your eyeliner with a matching eye shadow, lightly dusting it on top of the eyeliner.
- Eye Shadow Liners are easy to apply, dry or damp, and can be long-lasting if applied correctly. The variety of colours will allow your creativity to shine through.
How to use: Lightly dampen an eyeliner brush – I recommend using sterile eye drops, but you can use plain water as long as you wipe the lid dry at the end of the process. Shake a little loose shadow into the container lid and dip the damp brush into the powder until you get enough on the tips. Line your eyes as you would normally do with an eyeliner.
- Liquid, Cake and Gel Liners are the most difficult to apply, but with patience and practice, you can achieve incredible results. These liners are a good choice for creating dramatic looks.
No matter which formula you prefer, an eyeliner is an absolute must in any makeup bag.
Simona Gruia is the founder of Sheer Blends, a Canadian beauty company based in Newmarket, Ontario. Sheer Blends products are 100% natural and vegan, are not tested on animals and do not contain harmful chemicals, preservatives, genetically modified ingredients, gluten, artificial fragrances or dyes.