This is actually a completely natural and normal thing that happens. Eyelashes have a natural lifespan, like every other hair on your body and normally start falling after out around 3 months, so there is no need to worry about your dior lashes falling out.Smnsk
There are things that you can avoid, or limit, in order to make your eyelashes “last longer”. Don’t wear too heavy mascara, the added weight puts a lot of stress on the more delicate and fragile lashes. Don’t rub your eyes too hard, this can have an immediate effect of multiple eyelashes falling out. Also, be careful when using an eyelash curler. If it hurts, you’re not doing it right and most likely shortening the life span of your eyelashes if not pulling them out right then and there.
If you feel you are losing an excessive, unnatural amount of eyelashes consult your doctor. There are multiple medical conditions that can cause excessive eyelash loss. The medical term for eyelashes falling out is madarosis, another medical condition that speeds up eyelash loss is a dysfunctional thyroid.
To sum it up, here are some things you can do to help avoid dior lashes loss:
• Maintain a healthy diet. Just like every other part of your body, eyelashes can become malnourished.
• Avoid products containing harsh chemicals.
• Don’t wear heavy mascara.
• Don’t rub your eyes excessively.
• Be careful when using an eyelash curler.
• Moisturize your eyelashes by applying Vitamin E oil with a clean lash brush at least once a day.
• Purchase a product that promotes dior lashes re-growth.
With all that said, don’t stress out about your dior lashes falling out. It’s normal, and there are many options at your disposal to slow down the loss.